National Real Estate Insurance Group
NREIG is an independent insurance agency, licensed in all 50 states. We focus on the unique insurance needs of the residential real estate investment industry.
- United National
- Penn America
- Allianz Global
- General Indemnity Company of Arizona
- American National
- and others
Yes! We have a full-service commercial department, which can assist you with insurance needs related to apartment complexes, mixed-use commercial buildings, strip malls, umbrellas and more.
Invoices are sent via email on the 11th of each month. Review your statement and Report Changes to us.
The 3rd of each month is the last available date to make changes to the prior month’s inventory. If changes are made after payment has been posted for that month, the balance will be carried over to the next month.
If payment is not made by the due date, 10 day cancellation notice is sent to you and any applicable lenders on the 10th of each month. If payment isn’t received by the 20th, your coverage will be canceled.
- Contact the appropriate authorities immediately if applicable
- Contact Affinity Loss Management Services at 913-262-1624 or Report an Incident online
- Take steps to protect the property from further damage
- Document damages via photos and videos if possible
- Keep a record of all expenses necessary to protect property and provide receipts
- Allow claims adjuster to inspect the property providing the loss or damage