Loss of Rents

An important coverage to consider for every landlord. Loss of Rents coverage provides reimbursement to you for the rental income you would have received following a loss that renders the property uninhabitable.

  • Coverage is available for up to 12 months, if requested or required by your lender.



Your property doesn’t have to be near water or in a high-risk flood zone to be affected by a flood. According to National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), nearly 20% of flood insurance claims come from moderate to low-risk areas of the country. Just a few inches of water can cause major damage to your property.

Flood insurance covers physical damage to your property from flood or flood-related losses due to rising water. National Real Estate Insurance Group can help you determine if flood insurance is right for your specific situation. Typically, Flood coverage has to be paid in full for the annual term, but NREIG provides a unique ability to pay on monthly basis.


Earth Movement

NREIG’s Earth Movement supplemental policy provides additional protection for Sinkhole and Earthquake Shock perils often excluded on property insurance for your real estate investment properties. (Available in 45 states — exceptions include Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, and Illinois).

Learn more about this coverage here.


Named Windstorm

If any of your properties are located along the Gulf of Mexico, Eastern seaboard or any other coastal exposed region of our country, you may have coverage restrictions for damage caused by named storms. A “Named Windstorm” can be a Cyclone, Typhoon, Atmospheric Disturbance, Depression, Hurricane or other weather phenomena designated by the U.S. National Hurricane Center and where a name has been applied. At NREIG, you can add Named Windstorm coverage as an option for properties located in coastal areas.


Force-Placed Alternative

Are you lending on a property where your borrower has let their insurance coverage lapse? Are the current insurance coverages your borrower has purchased insufficient to meet your insurance lending requirements?

Force-Placed Insurance Alternative will protect you as a lender if a borrower does not meet property insurance requirements or fails to pay insurance costs.  Typically, coverage is provided up to the loan amount and is designed to protect your interests should a loss occur at your borrower’s property.

  • Month-to-month billing and reporting
  • Liability coverage can be included


Liability Only

Many carriers will not offer liability coverage on a stand-alone basis. At NREIG, we do. If you choose to self-insure your property, we can still provide liability coverage on your locations. A Premises liability policy provides the insurance protection needed to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible.

  • Limits of Liability beginning at $1 MM per occurrence and $2 MM aggregate
  • Limited coverage for canine bites is included
  • Umbrella policies are available


Request a Proposal