Landlord Rent Default insurance can protect you and your real estate investment from income interruption resulting from tenant’s default on rent payment. Whether you want 6 weeks or 6 month of coverage, National Real Estate Insurance Group has options to fit your needs.
Follow the link below to purchase coverage through our partner, Steady Insurance. You will be taken to a third party website in a new window.
- Tenant stops paying rent and is evicted from the rental unit
- Tenant abandons rental unit and disappears
- Tenant breaks up with boyfriend and breaks the lease
- Tenant dies and no one is left to pay rent
- Tenant is called for military service and has to break the lease
- Tenant stops paying rent because the rental unit becomes uninhabitable due to damages to the property or the surroundings
- Tenant breaks the lease because the landlord did not comply with the lease terms or with building codes
- Landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease
- Any loss of rent after the lease expires
Landlord Rent Default insurance indemnifies landlords for loss of rent resulting from a tenant defaulting on rent payment obligations. Protect your rental income with the Landlord Rent Default insurance and get a peace of mind knowing that you can guarantee your lease performance.
If you don’t already insure your investment properties with National Real Estate Insurance Group, we can protect just about any type of investment properties. Please request a proposal if you would like property and liability coverage and one of our licensed insurance agents will contact you to discuss your custom proposal options.
Read one of our articles about property or liability insurance or go to our Resource Center to access all of our articles.
So what do you do when a “normal” check-out scenario clearly won’t work with your current tenant? i.e. He/she is [...]