New Updates! — October 2022
Our latest enhancements to the portal now allow you to:
- Remove Coverage from an Insured Location
- Change Lender/Mortgagee or Third Party
- Update Contact Information on the Account
For a guide on how to navigate the new portal, please download this helpful PDF.
Client Portal Updates — June 2022
We are excited to announce new enhancements to your NREIG Client Portal. Now, you are able to log in and manage all of the accounts to which your email address is linked!
You will now be able to:
- Submit a new location to add to an account
- Submit a request to edit on an existing location such as a change in occupancy status, change in insured value, and adding or removing an ancillary coverage
- Download your Proof of Coverage
- Manage your payment methods
- See your balance due or escrow funds on file
- Make payments in real time and receive an itemized receipt by location
- File a claim
The first time you visit the new client portal, you will need to register your email and set up a password. On the login screen, enter your email and click the link to “Register Your Email.” You will then receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your password. To ensure you receive the email, it may help to add this address as a contact. If you do not see it in your inbox, you might also try checking spam.
If anything appears to be missing from your portal, please contact your Service Advisor.
If you wish to provide us with feedback on the portal, please email email@example.com.